I’m watching the entire Story of Stuff series. Let’s watch it together, or check out my notes on all the videos, here. Thanks – h!
Notes I took on this video:
- Voting with your dollar Real change is demanding solutions that work.
- They studied movements of the past that were successful in creating change.
- 3 rules of changing the world: sharing a big idea for change at the heart of the problem, we will work together until the problem is solved, creative massive actions with all kinds of citizens.
- Changemakers: investigators, communicators, builders, resisters, nurturers, networkers. Take the quiz.
- It doesn’t end at the vote; there are steps afterwards.
- *** Watch this video if you just need a quick refresher or an upper as you’re about to take on another huge task!
After taking the quiz above, I found that I am an “investigator”…and it rings true:
Investigators like you play the crucial role of exposing both the problems we face and the solutions. Here’s how:
- Reading, inquiring and learning constantly.
- Researching facts questions, issues and stories thoroughly until the entire picture is clear.
- Asking the hard questions and finding the sometimes-dark truths, even when it’s challenging and uncomfortable.
Notable Investigators who have done awesome things to find truth and change the world: